Software Testing Training – Instructor Led Online or Classroom
Course material and activities are organised into the following modules:
- What is Software Testing?
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Purposes of Software Testing
- What do we test & who carries out testing?
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Waterfall Model, V-model, Agile Model
- What is Automation Testing?
- Types of Testing & deliverables of Testing
- How to Review test process documents
- Writing a Test Script
- Defect Management
- Test reports and test plans
- Introduction & On-boarding to project tools: Jira, SharePoint, Office 365, Slack.
Duration: 1 day intensive in person training (online sessions available) and 2 weeks live practical project using industry tools. You will be expected to attend team meetings, review sessions, collaborate with teammates and deliver project artefacts. Support Activities
- CV Tips and Templates
- Recruitment Process and Agencies
- Interview Preparation
- First day on the Job
- Develop clear understanding of testing principles and methodology.
- Create test scripts in Jira and execute them.
- Learn the practical skills a test analyst needs to be effective on the job in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Become an avid user of industry tools such as Jira, SharePoint, Office 365, Confluence, Slack and a host of others.
Delivery Method Option of classroom or online remote sessions available.
Who should attend: Anyone who wants to change their career or someone with a responsibility for delivering an outcome to an organisation will learn the skills needed for facing new or unknown challenges in delivering those outcomes.
- FREE EVENT – IT Consulting: Introduction to Business Analysis/Project Management/QA Testing
- Jul 11 2020
- 11:00 am - 1:30 pm