Project Management Practical (Hands-On) Program
Course material and activities are organised into the following modules:
- Why you need a Project Management Office
- Developing a PMO vision statement
- Creating a PMO charter and PID
- Leveraging a framework to assess maturity
- Considering the current state of project and portfolio management
- Defining the to-be state
- Analysing the gap between the current and to-be state
- Introduction & On-boarding to project management tools: Jira, SharePoint, Office 365, Confluence, Slack.
Planning for standardised processes
- Recognising the benefits of standardisation
- Building/updating processes for your environment
- Developing standard document templates
Leveraging Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Bridging “doing the right projects” with “doing the project right”
- Researching, recommending and selecting the right PPM tool/features
- Linking project management and portfolio management with a PPM tool
- Centralising resource and capacity management
- Connecting PPM with a financial management system
Implementing a content repository
- Establishing standards for storing all project content
- Automating collaborative processes with tools
- Housing PMO content for project and portfolio managers
- Benefiting from integrating the PPM
- CV Tips and Templates
- Recruitment Process and Agencies
- Interview Preparation
- First day on the Job
- Function as a management consultant to analyze and recommend solutions that bring benefits and value to the organization.
- Plan, execute and complete project management strategies.
- Learn the practical skills to manage projects effectively in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Become an avid user of industry tools such as Jira, SharePoint, Office 365, Confluence, Slack and a host of others.
Delivery Method Option of classroom or online remote sessions available.
Who should attend: Anyone who wants to change their career or someone with a responsibility for delivering an outcome to an organisation will learn the skills needed for facing new or unknown challenges in delivering those outcomes.
- Business Analysis Practical (Hands-On) Program – IIBA Endorsed (60 PD Hours/CDU)
- Feb 26 2022 - Feb 27 2022
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm