FREE EVENT Toronto – IT Consulting: Introduction to Business Analysis/Project Management/QA Testing
Free Career Change Session
*No IT experience required*
There’s a misconception that consultants are super nerds and to become one is extremely difficult. To a great degree, it requires hard work, dedication, attention to detail and people skills. However, being a super nerd is not one of the requirements.
The Career Coach Company is here to help clear up these misconceptions and make you see that it is just like any other role, and this will be achieved by bringing the best career coaches available to guide you through your new career path by it’s proven hands on training approach using a variety of industry tools and working on real life scenarios.
1. Introduction to IT Consulting
2. Skills required
4. Job search
5. A day as a Consultant
6. How to become a Consultant as a (Business Analyst, Project Manager or QA Test Analyst)
7. How to get certifications – CBAP, PMP and CTFL
8. Registering a business, insurance and tax
- CV Tips and Templates
- Recruitment Process
- CV Review
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in changing their career
- Still deciding on a career path
- If you would like to advance your career
Your current work experience or background does not matter. There will be one-to-one sessions to discuss your career needs. Feel free to ask any question before the event. Our team of tutors will be able to help.
- Business Analysis Practical (Hands-On) Program – IIBA Endorsed (60 PD Hours/CDU)
- Feb 26 2022 - Feb 27 2022
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm