Business Analysis Practical (Hands-On) Program – IIBA Endorsed (60 PD Hours/CDU)
- Our intensive practical coaching course has been carefully designed to provide you with the comprehensive knowledge of Business Analysis concepts, tools and techniques required to be successful on the job.
- Our highly experienced coaches who are recognized industry experts will also be sharing first hand experiences gained from a wide range of industries with you during this
- Our courses are delivered physically (In-class) and Virtually (Online) using highly interactive video conferencing
- We will give you access to a repository of our work and resume templates.
- Some industry tools used during the program includes:
-Jira, SharePoint, Outlook – with your official email, Microsoft Teams, Lucid Chart, Office 365
- Students will get a complete working experience to simulate the office environment from working on two (2) projects. We will work with you on refining your resume, and work with you on interview preparation as well as on the job mentorship.
- Practical projects last for about 8 weeks and would require your commitment and dedication of at least one (1) hour a day to read, research, work on tasks, team meetings etc. Some of the practical elements that would be covered during the class and participants will have to create as part of the post class hands on projects included in the course outline below.
- Prior IT knowledge and experience is not essential.
- A certificate of Achievement with PDU/CDU will be issued upon program completion.
Course material and activities are organised into the following modules:
- What is Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Requirement Engineering
- Business Process Modelling
- RAID Management
- GAP analysis
- Introduction & On-boarding to project tools: JIRA, SharePoint, Office 365, Confluence, Slack
- CV Tips and Templates
- Recruitment Process and Agencies
- Interview Preparation
- First day on the Job
- Function as a management consultant to analyze and recommend solutions that bring benefits and value to the organization.
- Elicit, document, and manage requirements without a mountain of paperwork, regardless of the life cycle used.
- Analyze, structure, and document requirements so that they are readily confirmed by your business stakeholders and usable by your project teams.
- Learn the practical skills a business analyst needs to be effective back on the job in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Become an avid user of industry tools such as Jira, SharePoint, Office 365, Confluence, Slack and a host of others.
Online remote session via Zoom or Microsoft Teams
Who should attend:
Anyone who wants to change their career or someone with a responsibility for delivering an outcome to an organisation will learn the skills needed for facing new or unknown challenges in delivering those outcomes.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) Exam Certification Prep Course – (40 PD Hours/CDU)
- Oct 16 2021 - Oct 30 2021
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm