Agile Scrum Master Practical (Hands-On) Program
This online workshop is designed to help you understand the foundational pillars of agile thinking and the driving principles behind agile approaches and to understand what the elements of the Scrum framework are and why Scrum works only in its entirety. Scrum is a lightweight framework that helps people, teams and organizations generate value through adaptive solutions for complex problems. Scrum is simple to understand, but difficult to master.
- Define the origins and the fundamental principles that led to the development of the Agile movement
- Describe the 4 values and 12 principles of the Agile Manifesto
- List three different approaches to control the work Explain the concepts of push and pull systems
- Repeat the three major sources of waste highlighted by Lean Thinking
- Identify the advantages of using an iterative and incremental approach to work
- List at least two core elements of an agile mindset Understand prerequisites and implications of becoming more agile
- Describe how the values of Scrum are present in all elements of the Scrum framework
- List at least three accountabilities of the Developers, the Product Owner and the Scrum Master
- Explain how the Scrum Events enable inspection and adaptation
- Define the three Scrum Artifacts and their related Commitments
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites to attending the workshop
- Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
- Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
- Latest Chrome internet browser.
- Latest version of Microsoft Teams.
- Miro – online collaborative whiteboard platform
- CV Tips and Templates
- Recruitment Process and Agencies
- Interview Preparation
- First day on the Job
- Learn the practical skills a Scrum master needs to be effective back on the job in Agile environments.
- Become an avid user of industry tools such as Jira, SharePoint, Office 365, Axure Devops and a host of others.
Online remote session via Zoom or Microsoft Teams
Who should attend:
The course is designed for anyone new to agile and Scrum: engineers, business analysts, project managers, leaders, or anyone else who is intrigued to know more about the Scrum framework and do it in their own time and at their own pace. Scrum is applicable across industries and potentially cross-functional teams – so even marketing specialists, data scientists, HR representatives, and other professionals looking for a better way to solve complex problems are encouraged to take the course.
- Business Analysis Practical (Hands-On) Program – IIBA Endorsed (60 PD Hours/CDU)
- Oct 22 2022 - Oct 23 2022
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm